Tabletop roleplaying games are the best.
Telling stories with your friends, sharing great adventures and laughing together makes our worlds a better place.
Playing is its own reward, but gold is pretty good too!
We make treasure worthy of your greatest adventures, so we're having a #greatestadventures contest:
We would love you to share a photo of one of your RPG sessions on Twitter.
How to enter
- Post a photo of a tabletop roleplaying session on Twitter.
- Write a short caption for your photo, and end with this text: #greatestadventures @CampaignCoins
- The photo can show anything you like. You can show the map, the miniatures, the dice, the treasure, the players, the snacks, whatever made your adventure great.
- If players are visible in the photograph, the participant will have the responsibility to ensure that all permission to publish the photograph has been obtained from the subjects. Should there arise a situation, legally or otherwise, due to the printing of a photograph, the participant will accept full responsibility to solve the situation without King of the Castle Pty Ltd's support or compensation, either towards the participant or the subject.
- Limit one entry per person. Feel free to post multiple photos for fun, but only one entry will be counted.
- Your Twitter account must have a personalised avatar. Posts using the default Twitter egg avatar will not be counted.
- By entering, you grant permission to King of the Castle Games (Campaign Coins) to retweet and republish your photos for the purposes of promotion. You will be credited by Twitter handle, and retain all copyright to your photo.
- Entries close midnight on 30 November, 2016 (PST)
- The contest will be drawn on 2 December, 2016 (AEST)
- One random winner will win a Tavern set, Market set, Dungeon set and Castle set (total value USD $160).
- We will contact the winner via Twitter, who must reply with their address within 48 hours or the prize will be drawn again.
- The prize will be sent via Australia Post Standard Air for international winners, or Australia Post Express Post if in Australia.
Keep gaming, keep telling stories, keep saving worlds, and keep having #greatestadventures !
And the winner is ...
We had many fantastic entries, and by random draw, the winner was one of our very first entries: Michael Drescher and his beer drinking pirates, above!
Keep playing games and sharing your #greatestadventures. Our competition will return in 2017!